What is Kelulut ?
Scientifically known as Meliponine bees or Stingless bees. It is part of Meliponini tribe and Apidae family. They are closely related to common honey bees, carpenter bees, orchid bees and bumblebees.
It’s all about the honey!
All of our products are based with pure kelulut honey. There are significant amount of benefit in our daily life with kelulut honey.
- Enhanced immune system
- Sooth pain
- Curing Burns
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Strengthens hair and make the scalps healthier
- Helps to reduce hair loss
- Makes hair more manageable
- Suitable for men and women
- Recommended for hijab wearers - does not stinks and tangle hair
How to use Lulutree Shampoo
- Wet your hair thoroughly
- Squeeze a fair amount of shampoo onto palm
- Add on water if needed
- Massage hair with shampoo for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with cold or warm water